Aloo Tikka Tandoori Recipe: If you are tired of eating tandoori dishes without vegetables and want to try something new, then we have come up with a fun recipe for tandoori dishes with vegetables. Its name is Potato Tandoori Tikka. It’s very easy to create. Its taste is such that you will make it again and again after eating once. It is such a flavorful and wonderful dish that children will like it very much. You can also serve it to the guests. Let us know the recipe to make it…
Ingredients for Tandoori Aloo Tikka
- Potatoes 15 pieces small
- a cup of cottage cheese
- Half a teaspoon of coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon green chili paste
- half a teaspoon of toasted cumin
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric powder
- A teaspoon of garam masala powder. A teaspoon of chickpea flour
- salt to taste
- A spoon from me
- A teaspoon of chaat masala powder. A teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Kasoori Methi
- half a teaspoon of ajwain
- Two spoons of oil.
How to make tandoori aloo tikka
- For tandoori potatoes, first peel all the potatoes, wash them and set aside to dry.
- Now take the cottage cheese in a large bowl. Add coriander powder, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, garam masala and mix.
- Mix this mixture well when it becomes a paste, add turmeric flour and salt and mix.
- After 5 minutes, add potatoes, stirring constantly with a spoon.
- After mixing the potatoes well, prick them with a fork.
- Now preheat the oven to 180 degrees, this will make tandoori potatoes very quickly.
- If you don’t have an oven, you can cook potatoes by placing a mesh over the gas or lighting a fire. Even if it can take time.
- Let the potatoes cook in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- When well cooked, remove to a bowl and serve hot after adding malai and chaat masala.
Check out health tools below-
Calculate your body mass index (BMI)
Calculate Age by Age Calculator
You Can Find related services like Community Health Centre, Health and Beauty Shop, Health Consultant, Health Food Store, Health Insurance Agency, Spa and Health Club