Contraceptive methods: Contraceptive pills were used along with condoms to avoid unwanted pregnancy. However, women now choose many options apart from these two methods. Incidentally, most women only rely on birth control pills to avoid pregnancy. However, their excessive use can prove harmful to health. Although this is an easy way to avoid unwanted pregnancy, it can cause many problems in women.
Incidentally, women these days at least prefer to take the birth control pill. Because they are aware that it can cause many physical problems. However, sometimes they have to use it under duress. But do you know that there are many other ways to avoid unwanted pregnancy that can save you from this problem for a long time? Let us know…
New ways to prevent unwanted pregnancy
1. Vaginal Ring: It is a ring-shaped contraceptive device made of flexible plastic. It is kept in the vagina for three weeks. However, it will be removed once the period starts. This ring can be reinserted into the vagina after the period is over. This vaginal ring can protect against unwanted pregnancy for up to 13 periods, i.e. up to a year.
2. Hormone injection: These are similar to normal injections. This injection releases the progestin hormone into the body. Progestin hormone stops ovulation in women to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Not only that, it thickens the cervix so that a man’s semen cannot enter the vagina. This is a very safe way to avoid unwanted pregnancy. After the injection, the effect lasts for at least 3 months.
3. Copper T: Copper-T is also known as the Copper IUD. This is a T-shaped small device. It is applied in the uterus of women with the help of a doctor. With its help, unwanted pregnancy can be prevented. Whenever you want to be a mom, get that copper T removed.
4. Morning After Pills: The morning-after pill is also called emergency contraception. This is not a regular pill, it is taken in an emergency. If you don’t take regular pills within 24 hours, you can use emergency pills. You must take this pill within 3 to 5 days after unprotected sex. By taking an unwanted pregnancy can be largely prevented.
5. Operation: This is a permanent solution. Normally, women have this operation performed if they do not want to have any more children. Women cannot become pregnant after this operation. This is the best way to prevent unwanted pregnancy. In this operation, an incision is made in the fallopian tubes in women and they are closed. Because of this, the eggs formed in the ovary do not come into contact with the man’s sperm.
6. Condoms: Condoms are not only for men but also for women. This is the easiest and safest way to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Because of this, there is no risk of sexual infection i.e. sexually transmitted diseases such as AIDS, HIV, etc.
Disclaimer: Before following the methods, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, seek advice from a doctor or related expert.
also read this: Hair Error: Want Thick and Strong Hair? So don’t even accidentally make these 8 mistakes, otherwise the problem will only get bigger.
Check out health tools below-
Calculate your body mass index (BMI)
Calculate Age by Age Calculator
You Can Find related services like Community Health Centre, Health and Beauty Shop, Health Consultant, Health Food Store, Health Insurance Agency, Spa and Health Club