Oral Health Day 2023 Theme: World Oral Health Day is celebrated on March 20th every year. The aim of this day is to raise people’s awareness of oral health. It is necessary for the body as well as many other organs including kidney, liver, lungs. Caring for their health is just as important as it is for humans. Oral health should also be taken care of. When oral health is poor for a long time, symptoms such as cancer often develop. Apart from that, diseases caused by teeth, pyorrhea or wounds start in the mouth. They should be taken care of in a timely manner. Let’s try to figure out when oral health gets sick and how to take care of it.
How to identify poor oral health
Oral health is healthy or bad. It is also very important to recognize this. If you have bad breath. The tongue is white. Some wounds are visible on the tongue. Bleeding comes from the gums. Decay or tooth decay remains in the teeth. Symptoms such as pain in the teeth, blisters in the mouth, any kind of skin change in the mouth are among them.
don’t eat them
To maintain oral health, some things should be avoided. Avoid consuming carbonated drinks, coffee, foods high in sugar, alcohol, pan masala, tobacco, sour sweets, foods that are too cold or hot.
So keep your oral health healthy
1. Get in the habit of brushing twice a day. Brushing should be done once in the morning and once before bed. This keeps the teeth healthy.
2. If there is any pain in the throat or problem in the mouth, salt should be gargled in lukewarm water.
3. Generally, people with an upset stomach have their tongues dirty. The tongue can be cleaned with a tongue cleaner. It should be used.
4. A toothpaste containing fluoride should be used. This helps prevent tooth decay.
5. The dentist should be visited twice a year. Because of this, the possibility of getting diseases can be avoided.
Also read this: Papaya: ‘Papaya’ may prevent the development of cancer, keep the heart healthy, know the many tremendous benefits of eating it
Check out health tools below-
Calculate your body mass index (BMI)
Calculate Age by Age Calculator
You Can Find related services like Community Health Centre, Health and Beauty Shop, Health Consultant, Health Food Store, Health Insurance Agency, Spa and Health Club